The AVS2000 Switch Box is intended to be used in conjunction with a power tool, such as a table saw, router or sander and an associated vacuum or dust collection system rated at 15 Amps or less.
The unit has the following Inputs, Outputs and Controls.
Two AC receptacles: Tool Power and Vacuum Power.
A user control: a Mode Switch.
The Tool Power receptacle is used to provide power to the power tool being used. The Vacuum Power receptacle is used to provide power to the vacuum system.
The Mode Switch is used to determine the mode of operation of the vacuum system.
Max motor rating should not exceed 120V/15A 50/60Hz,1875W. Vacuum motor HP should not exceed 1875W.
Plug the AVS2000 into any standard 15A/120V outlet. Set the Mode Switch to the AUTO position.
Plug vacuum into the VAC OUTLET.
Switch ON Vacuum.
Plug tool into TOOL OUTLET.
USE your power tool as normal.
1. Power the tool ON, and the vacuum will automatically delay 1 seconds to start.
2. Power the tool OFF, and the vacuum will continue running for an additional 7 seconds to clear out the hose.
– Max motor rating should not exceed 120V/15A 50/60Hz,1875W! Vacuum motor HP should not exceed 1875W!
– Please read the operating instructions before use.
– The AVS2000 Switch Box unit is intended for indoor use, in dry locations only.
– This unit may use more than one live circuit.
– Do not connect hazardous devices to the ‘VAC’ receptacle.
– Do not connect to mains circuits that have a capacity of greater than 15 Amps.
Find More Best Woodworking Tools