- UNMATCHED PRECISION: Each block is machined to within 0.001″ accuracy. Set up gauge blocks are all 3 inches long. Accurate sizes of each individual piece (15 total): 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 15/32″, 1/2″, 23/32″, 3/4″, 1x2x3″.
- EASY TO READ: This setup blocks is designed with unique brighter color and white labels on three sides. Super easy to read, perfect for table saw, router and other cutters. You can stack setup bars for additional sizes you need.
- STURDY & DURABLE: These solid aluminum-alloy gauge blocks with anodized finish protect router bits and saws better. The aluminum alloy makes them lighter, durable, and corrosion resistant. Laser engraved mark won’t fade with time.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: These setup bars come with a handy storage case, keeping them in organized and neat. 15 different blocks allow you set up easier, faster and more accurately than using a combined ruler, especially when you need to change heights and distance constantly.
- GREAT SERVICE: We offers 180-day return and free replacement if your woodworking measuring tools meet any quality problem. Order it with no worries!
Best Woodworking Tools
Neitra Setup Blocks Woodworking – 15 PCS Aluminum Height Gauge Blocks Set – Woodworking Measuring Tools Precision Setup Bars for Router and Table Saw
Neitra 15 Pieces Solid Metal Aluminum Alloy Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set for Woodworking
15 Pcs High-precision Setup Blocks Bar Gauges
- Sizes on each bar are marked with laser engraving for accurate quick work and easy to read.
- The size of the gauges is marked on the 4 sides, which is convenient and quick to read, convenient and efficient.
- This provides a range from 1/16″ to 1-31/32″ in 1/32″ increments. The thickness of each of blocks is machined to within 0.001″ accuracy.
- The 1″x 2″x 3″ block is a mainstay in the machine shop and is one of the most useful tools for woodworkers works. Extend your range of measurement to 6-1/4″ if you use all of the bar gauges in combination.